Linda M. Harvey
RDH, MS, HRM, DFASHRM
Linda brings more than thirty years of experience in providing dental professionals with regulatory and risk management guidance and training. Her unique credentials and expertise elevate the quality of the comprehensive curriculum. Ultimately, this enables dentists and their teams to significantly reduce risk and legal liability in a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
Some of Linda’s other distinguished achievements include:
- Formal training in healthcare risk management
- Former Dental Hygiene educator
- Distinguished Fellow, American Society for Healthcare Risk Management
- Twenty-year history of providing custom remediation courses to fulfill dental board disciplinary sanctions
- Graduate OSHA 30-hour Course
- Accreditation experience with Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care
Linda is also a featured writer in trade journals, publications, and newsletters such as Dentistry Today, American Association of Endodontists, Contact, Dr. Bicuspid, and RDH Magazine. Her training products have been featured in Medical Economics, RDH, and Dental Materials and Equipment.
The Dental Compliance Institute Advisory Board
Linda Harvey selected an extraordinary advisory board to help DCI provide dental professionals with the most complete and current education and certification resources for OSHA, HIPAA, and dental risk management. They are all thought leaders in their own right with exceptional backgrounds.